Camp Monroe is a 6th and 7th Grade standards-based, differentiated, cross-curricula, multiple-intelligences experience.
All students are expected to conduct themselves in an appropriate fashion.
Camp Monroe Rules are as follows:
- The “Buddy System” is always in effect – Look out for one another
- Respect the Camp and the Camp Staff
- Respect Other Campers and their Belongings
- Respect Nature – Be Gentle to Plants and Animals
- No Running in Camp – except while playing on the field
- No Throwing Sticks or Rocks at any time
- Leave the Camp Cleaner than it was when you arrived
- Take Nothing but pictures. Leave nothing but footprints. Kill nothing but time. (Cavers Motto)
- Camp Monroe is not responsible for any lost or stolen items!
- Regular school rules apply at all times.
- NO pocket knives or anything else which could be interpreted as a weapon are allowed.
To reach your child in an Emergency, you may call:
Trip Director: Randy Monroe (925)788-6910 mobile
Camp Manager: Sue Kunich (925)324-1893 mobile
Assistant Director: Devin Jackson (925)708-7628 mobile