Monterey Bay Aquarium & Monterey Bay Whale Watching Cruise
Monroe Science Day Trips are not only fun learning experiences, but also standards-based, cross-curricular differentiated adventures!
Date: Monday, November 12th, 2018
- 12-hour Educational Day Trip
- Private Charter Bus Transportation
- Aquarium Admission and Guided Tour
- Whale Watching Cruise on the Bay
- Each student will need a “bagged lunch” and an afternoon snack.
- Due to the fixed costs, trips are planned by bus seat quantity and open to first come – first serve only.
- Payment shall be submitted with the completed Registration Form to reserve your child’s spot.
- Please advise of any special needs for your child on the Registration Form.
- Payment is due no later than 2 weeks prior to the calendar day of trip departure.
- Space Requirements: 1 bus = 30 students minimum, 40 students maximum per bus.
- Space is limited to 100 students and approximately 12 parent chaperones; as always chaperones are FREE.
Due to the fixed seat costs on the buses, some chaperones may be asked to ride together (car pool) in their own vehicle(s). Fuel reimbursements will be available with submission of original receipts.
MSES reserves the right to cancel trips that do not meet minimum enrollment 33 students per bus. If a trip is canceled by MSES, a full refund will be returned to the registrant prior to the scheduled trip.
Our trips are carefully planned and we must cover fixed operational costs. If you wish to cancel your child’s participation in a trip, your cancellation notice must be received in writing (email) prior to trip. Due to fixed operational costs, refunds are provided minus a $39.00 cancellation fee no less than 7 days prior to trip. Cancellation within 7 days or less will not receive any refund. To receive any refund upon a cancellation within 7 days or less, the situation must be a verifiable special circumstance or emergency. Please contact us to discuss.
MSES may have partial scholarships available for those students/families experiencing economic difficulties. Please contact us to discuss.
- Print the required Registration Form(s) below.
- Click “Add to cart” and complete the payment information.
- Complete and mail the Registration Form to: Monroe Science Educational Services; 5521 Michigan Blvd.; Concord, CA 94521 – or you or your student may hand in the form in person to Randy Monroe Room B-7, at Foothill Middle School. Please reference the Order # on the Registration Form.