Camp Monroe: The Lassen Experience is a 6th, 7th, & 8th grade NGSS Standards-Based Study
Date: Thursday, June 6th – Saturday, June 8th, 2019
- 3 Days and 2 Nights of comfortable Cabin Accommodations
- Private Charter Bus Transportation
- “All you can eat” Meals
- Science, Educational, and Teamwork Learning Experiences
- Each student will need a “bagged lunch” and a snack for the first day.
- Due to the fixed costs, trips are planned by bus seat quantity and open to first come – first serve only.
- A 50% deposit check or full-payment shall be submitted with the completed Registration Form to reserve your child’s spot.
- Please advise of any Special Needs for your child on the Registration Form.
- Payment is due no later than 2 weeks prior to the calendar day of trip departure.
- Space Requirements: Space requirements: 1 bus = 30 students minimum, 40 students maximum per bus.
- Camp Monroe can accommodate a maximum of 90 students.
Due to the fixed seat costs on the buses, some chaperones may be asked to ride together (car pool) in their own vehicle(s). Fuel reimbursements will be available with submission of original receipts.
Camp Monroe reserves the right to cancel camps that do not meet minimum enrollment. If trips do not meet minimum occupancy requirements, a full refund will be issued prior to the scheduled trip.
Our trips are carefully planned and we must cover fixed operational costs. If you wish to cancel your child’s participation in a trip, your cancellation notice must be received in writing (email) no less than 30 days prior to trip. A $50 fee will apply and be subtracted from any refund. Cancellations with less than 30 days notice of the scheduled trip incur a $75 charge to be subtracted from the refund. Cancellation within 7 days or less will not receive any refund. To receive any refund upon a cancellation within 7 days or less, the situation must be a verifiable special circumstance or emergency. Please contact us to discuss.
- Print the required Registration Form(s) below.
- Click “Add to cart” and complete the payment information.
- Complete and mail the Registration Form to: Monroe Science Educational Services; 5521 Michigan Blvd.; Concord, CA 94521 – or you or your student may hand in the form in person to Randy Monroe Room B-7, at Foothill Middle School. Please reference the Order # on the Registration Form.