Camp Monroe: The Lassen Experience is a 6th, 7th, & 8th grade NGSS Standards-Based Study
SOLD OUT – THANK YOU!
Monday, June 6th – Wednesday, June 8th, 2022
- 3 Days and 2 Nights of comfortable Cabin Accommodations
- Student choose their own Cabin Groups
- Private Charter Bus Transportation
- “All you can eat” Meals (vegan options available)
- Science, Educational, and Teamwork Learning Experiences
- Each student will need a “bagged lunch” and a snack for the first day.
- Due to the fixed costs, trips are planned by bus seat quantity and open to first come – first serve only.
- 50% deposit or 100% full-payment shall be submitted with the completed Registration Form to reserve your child’s spot.
- Please advise of any Special Needs for your child on the Registration Form.
- Payment and any balance is due no later than 2 weeks prior to the calendar day of trip departure.
- Trip Contingency: Minimum of 32 students.
- Camp Monroe can accommodate a maximum of 90 students.
Camp Monroe Student Equipment List:
All items except sleeping bag and pillow need to fit in one travel bag or suitcase. Bags should be labeled with student’s name. Sleeping bags and pillows should be secured together with bungee cords. Mobile phones are permitted, but reception is not always available for most carriers.
Camp Monroe 3-Day Itinerary & Menu:
Times & Schedule can vary in Lassen National Park depending on snow conditions in early & mid-late summer.
Please advise any Special Dietary Needs in Camp Monroe Registration Form.
Due to the fixed seat costs on the buses, some chaperones may be asked to ride together (car pool) in their own vehicle(s). Fuel reimbursements will be available with submission of original receipts.
Camp Monroe reserves the right to cancel camps that do not meet minimum enrollment. If trips do not meet minimum occupancy requirements, a full refund will be issued prior to the scheduled trip.
Our trips are carefully planned and we must cover fixed operational costs. If you wish to cancel your child’s participation in a trip, your cancellation notice must be received in writing (email) no less than 30 days prior to trip. A $50 fee will apply and be subtracted from any refund. Cancellations with less than 30 days notice of the scheduled trip incur a $75 charge to be subtracted from the refund. To receive any refund upon a cancellation within 7 days or less, the situation must be a verifiable special circumstance or emergency. Please Contact Us ↗ to discuss.
2 Click Submit and you will be redirected back to this page for payment.
Payment preference is Zelle and/or check, but PayPal and Credit Cards are accepted through PayPal.
3 Select ‘Pay Deposit’ to pay 50% or ‘Full Payment’ to pay the full amount.
For Deposits, a reminder email will be sent to you 21 days prior to the trip for balance due.
ALL PAYMENTS ARE DUE 10 DAYS PRIOR TO THE TRIP
4 Click Add to cart and complete payment information.