Our Science Day Trips are not only fun learning experiences—but standards-based, cross-curricular, differentiated adventures.
- Each student will need a “bagged lunch” and an afternoon snack.
- Due to the fixed costs, trips are planned by bus seat quantity and open to first come – first serve only.
- Payment shall be submitted with the completed Registration Form to reserve your child’s spot.
- Please advise of any special needs for your child on the Registration Form.
- Payment is due no later than 10 days prior to the calendar day of trip departure.
- Space Requirements: 1 bus = 30 students minimum, 48 students maximum per bus.
- Space is limited to 48 students and approximately 7 parent chaperones; as always chaperones are FREE.